Multimodal management of Feline Idiopathic Cystitis
- Helps maintain the inner layer of GAGs in the feline urinary bladder
- Reduces permeability of inner layer of urinary bladder
- Reduces exposure to infectious microorganisms
- L-Tryptophan, acts as precursor of serotonin that helps to reduce frequency of stress related anxiety
- Reduces serum leptin levels
- Helps to reduce inflammation and pain
- The capsule can be administered whole or open
- The content of the capsule can be sprinkled on the food
- Easy administration & highly palatable
Body weight < 3kg: 1 capsule once a day.
Maintenance dose: 1 capsule every other day
Body weight > 3kg: 2 capsules once a day.
Maintenance dose: 1 capsule once a day